Thursday 25 November 2010

Christmas Craftacular

It's that time of year again!
I love Bust Magazine's regular craft fairs and their Christmas ones never fail to give me that warm-inside festive feeling.

This year there will be some great classes such as bauble painting from the Make Lounge and moustache crocheting with Prick Your Finger.
As always there will be vintage music accompanying the day and tons of fantastic stalls with crafty gifts for you and your loved ones.
My favourite bit is grabbing a gorgeous cupcake and pot of tea at cute pop up cafe hosted by Time for Tease. So make sure you make a pit stop in between purchases.

Here are the details:
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 28 2010
12pm-6pm
York Hall, 5-15 Old Ford Road, London E2 9PJ
1 minute from Bethnal Green tube station
Admission: £2.

There will be goodie bags for the first 100 through the door.
I managed to get one at the summer fair. Do I chance it and try for a goodie bag again this year? Not sure if I can wait out in the cold for that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment