Tuesday 29 March 2011

Just a quick one


Just a quick blog to let you know that my sister in law and I will be on the TV show Pointless this week on Thursday and Friday at 4.30pm on BBC2. If you aren’t fortunate enough to be home at this time then you can catch it on iplayer or set your Sky +.

Brooke and I are both quite worried that we will appear so embarrassing that we may die, but you can judge for yourself tomorrow and Friday!


Since we’re moving in the next week or so I’ve been making lots of cakes under the pretence that I need to use up ingredients. However this usually means that to use these ingredients I have to go out and by a couple more to make up the desired recipe, so I’m not sure if that’s really working the way it was intended.


I made some lime cupcakes and a spiced loaf cake with the left over lime cream topping. I didn’t think the lime cakes tasted very limey but apparently they were still good. I mean how wrong can you go with sugar, flour and eggs?

2 comments:

  1. Wendy Peterson4 April 2011 at 18:52

    Watched your episodes on iplayer at the weekend - you were great!

    ReplyDelete