Wednesday 15 June 2011

What a difference a Year makes!

 
Yesterday was the anniversary of Florence being out of hospital. It's hard to think that whole year has passed; she really is a little triumph! I started this blog while she was still in hospital and we've come a long way since then. Here she is at the pub with Auntie Brooke this weekend, discovering kisses!


I've almost finished Flo's crochet dress. I managed to photograph it in the park on my lunch break rather than under my desk this time.
Crochet really is tons quicker than knitting, but overall I still prefer the finish of knitting than of crochet which is much more structured and boxy.
I just have the sewing up and picot hem to do and then this will be done. I love the smell of a finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment