Friday 15 July 2011

YAY!


Tomorrow is Knit Nation and I’m a little bit giddy with excitement. Trying to formulate a game plan in my head I have the following that I’d like to look at and possibly buy: Excelana 4 ply so that I can knit something gorgeous from Stitch in Time Vol 2 when it arrives, Millamia’s new book Wonderland and Ysolda’s latest book Little Read in the City.
Mostly I’m looking forward to seeing the knitters out and about and maybe catching up with a few people I haven’t seen since probably last year! I shall report back on my Knit Nation experience soon.

Perhaps what’s making me feel extra giddy is that we have finally exchanged on our first flat! It’s been five months since we had the offer accepted and considering the flat has been empty the entire time and we are first time buyers it’s taken a lot longer than it should have done. But now it’s almost behind us I am just so excited to move into our own space. Living with my parents has been amazing and I’m sure it will be a little strange for all of us to go back to it just being three rather than five of us in the house, but it will be so nice to finally get into our own place and start making our own home for our little family.
As a side note, I can’t wait to get my stash back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment